CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 06, 2008

Grandparents Day

Kaipo and Ame made these this week at school and wanted some special people to see them, especially for Grandparents Day (this Sunday).
We are retyping Kaipo's, because we know it will be impossible for the elderly to read (haha)
I miss you when we're not together
I'm growing up so fast
See how big I've gotten
Since you saw me last?
As I grow, I'll change a lot,
The years will fly right by.
You'll wonder how I grew so quick
So look upon this handprint
That's hanging on your wall. (or computer)
And memories will come back of me,
When I was very small.

We are very grateful for all our grandparents and are so thankful for the influence they have on our lives! We feel your abounding love for us, even when we are not together, and hold dear all the memories we've made with you and look forward to many, many more!
Ame sends her love and kisses
Kaipo shares some energy, with all his affection, as well
Ash has so much love for you too, and is blowing you a soft little kiss

1 comments:

Allan and Diane said...

Oh, our heartstrings are pulled pretty tight right now! What a special and loving message from our two darling Hanamaikai's. You will never know how much these "small things" are appreciated by these 2 often homesick grandparents. We love you all.