CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

the things HE says

Kaipo's vocabulary and educated phrases are just growing in leaps and bounds!
SOme things he says, QUinn and I just look at each other and
wonder where did he hear that? Others things just make us laugh OUT LOUD!
And then there are some things that just make me so proud to be HIS mom.
Like tonight:
Quinn and I were talking about attending the temple.
All of a sudden, Kaipo was saying something VERY PROUDLY,
that we didn't quite understand and had to have him repeat a few times.
We finally figured out this is what he said,
I LOVE to feel the spirit.
And then he sang for us...I Love to See the Temple
This boy LOVES to sing Primary songs and I am amazed at how he
remembers the words to so many different songs. Like the one he just started
singing, out of the blue, at the grocery store today.
...the rains came down and the floods came up...
I am grateful for these humbling moments, that make me appreciate
and LOVE Kaipo so very much! Because of the endless amounts of energy
he carries with him ALL the time and the recent, many defiant moments he
seems to have, I find myself constantly regreting losing my patience!!
I know I have soo much to learn and
I know that my children are teaching me soo
much every day!!

4 comments:

Jamie and Family said...

That is so cute! It makes you realize that even when they are physically bouncing off the walls, they still hear and absorb everything!!!

THAT is what scares me about being a parent the most!!!

Allan and Diane said...

Kaipo is so spontaneous. It is hard to beleive that he can express himself like that so young. He is such a special spirit--smarter than is good for him, energetic and inquisitive. You have your job cut out for you in keeping a step ahead of that boy. Love you Kaipo

Chris Grover said...

moments that make it all worth it, huh? moments when a mother's heart melts! he is such a good little boy and so sweet! he gave me a nice snuggle the other night at your house and it sure melted his aunts' heart!

ohana=)mama said...

Kaipo and Ame have such good memories it amazes me. Ame is so talented I drop my jaw ever time you post about her ex. primary talks, hula dancing. It's hard to belive she's just starting kindergarten I don't think I was that bright.... Ok well even now honestly!

It really shows what a great mother they have! Even Quinn was bragging about you on the phone to Keaka the other day. Keaka told me that he just kept going on and on about what a great homemaker, wife, and mother you were.

Honestly I really look up to you = )! You have been a big inspiration in my life and I look to you as a good example of what a mother should be! In fact I actually took my kids to the library last week because you had inspired me....

Honestly sometimes I feel a little intimidated for the following.... you're the cutest mom ever, you have three very bright and active children and somehow you've still got it all together complete with makeup and hair done, and well I've never dropped in on you when your house was dirty.

Are you perfect. It's hard to belive otherwise..... and I love you for it! = )

Ok I'm done.