CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Short-cut treat

I was looking for a quick treat to make for Family Home Evening last night
(we have it on Sundays cuz QUinn is usually teaching on Mondays).
Snicker Doodles sounded really good to make, so I decided to try it with this mix.
I haven't had a snicker doodle for a LONG time, so I kinda forgot what they
should taste like, but these tasted pretty darn good. Just make sure to
refrigerate/freeze them well, before trying to roll & dip them. I was too
anxious to wait, so I just went ahead and they were quite sticky.
Other than that, I would say these make a pretty good substitute to the real thing!

2 comments:

ohana=)mama said...

B you are such a great mommy. Snacks with your FHE! Way to go! Seriously you have your act together! I should be taking notes.... Oh wait I do = )

Eliza2006 said...

I like those cookie mixes. The chocolate chip one is pretty good too.