CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Haircuts

Monday night, while Quinn was gone to work I gave the boys much needed haircuts. I decided to try something new and personality fitting, so I gave Kaipo a mohawk. Quinn came home from class and was late for one of his calls, so he didn't notice the haircuts right away. It wasn't until he was in the middle of his call and started laughing, that he saw Kaipo's new cut. He said I should have cut it down the back too (he is part native american, so it would've actually been somewhat appropriate), but I thought that was a little too extreme.
What do YOU think?
And Ash, well I thought about the mohawk for him, but he's just
too sweet and innocent right now. We'll give that just a little time!



3 comments:

Chris Grover said...

that is perfect for kaipo! you should let it grow into a frohawk! what a little man! and ash just always looks cute however he is!

ohana=)mama said...

I would have to second ckkg's comment a mohawk is perfect for Kaipo! Your kids are just adorable especially happy little Ash.

Allan and Diane said...

Oh, those boys are so darn cute. Can't say I would choose the mohawk but it seems to "set" quite well with Kaipo. I dreamed that you had cut YOUR hair short last night!!