CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

stuff

I guess we haven't been up to very much cuz I haven't felt a real NEED
to blog anything lately. But here are a couple of things to share...
Mommy has been giving Ame some VERY BASIC piano
(or I should say keyboard) lessons. I can't believe how quickly
she catches on AND retains was she is learning.
Way to go sweetie pie!
I actually quite enjoy doing this with her, when we MAKE the time to do it.
Not too professional of a set-up though. Do you think that is the proper way for a pianist to sit? I really need to find the stand for that thing and a chair.
And here is one of the spring dresses Ame has been DYING to wear.
We bought it a while back during one of our warm spells, but it seems like
every Sunday we get a cold spell, and it is NOT short sleeve weather.
Not this past Sunday...it was gorgeous!!!
So she finally got to wear it!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am signing Savannah up for lessons in Odgen at my cousins piano school, Terrace school of dance and music (its actually in Washington Terrace). Anyway, she has the coolest teaching methods and we are so excited about it. It is so affordable to. Let me know if you want more info.

Allan and Diane said...

Hey-in case you need a little extra income, you DEFINATELY have model material with that girl. Where does she get all the moves and poses???? Cool about the piano lessons--wish I were there to join in. You wouldn't believe how many members have asked if I play or teach--SORRY.