CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Spring Cleaning

I have LOVED my new home, but my only complaint is it is soo much easier to see the dirt, scratches and dings on the walls, doors, etc, when everything is new! So I decided I needed to stop procrastinating & tackle this (never ending) battle. I am starting in one room and wiping the walls, baseboards and doors, then moving on to the next room. I figured if I tried to get 2 rooms done a day, it would only take me a few days (if I'm lucky).
The blinds really need a good wipe down, but I decided to start
with the easier job first!
Here is what one of the wall (between my kitchen and family room) looked like
BEFORE:
AFTER:
This guy works magic on all those black marks, crayons,
and pretty much everything!
Thanks Mr. Clean



3 comments:

ohana=)mama said...

I love magic eraser. But just so you know the less expensive walmart brand work just as well. It's worth a try and they save you a lot of money. How ambitious of you to clean all the walls in your house, that's a big project.

Oh by the way magic eraser and the other ones too have a chemical in them so be careful with letting the kiddies help. You may have even been the one to send me that email.

Allan and Diane said...

good for you Britt--that made me think of when you girls were young. Do you remember having to clean baseboards and how much you HATED it?? Glad it didn't stunt your desire to clean up! It seems to be endless with little ones.

Chris Grover said...

ughhh, i am so sick of cleaning after getting our house ready for sale. it sure does feel good afterwards, though, even though we don't get to enjoy the clean since we don't live there anymore! i've never tried the magic eraser. i'm sure i'll have many occasions in the future, though!