CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

First Day

I must say it was a pretty hard day for me, in that I didn't get to join my kids on their first day of school. I had to hold back a few tears, but dad did good in getting lots of pics so I could see what I missed. They were both super excited, and of course a bit anxious!
Nalu and Ash were trooper and enjoyed tagging along.
Dad doesn't believe in safety belts?!
Kaipo meeting his homeroom, Spanish Teacher, Mr. Naylor.
Ame was sooo very sad not be in the same class as
her BFF Layla. But we had a talk about the new
friends she will get to make and that her and Layla
can still hang out OUTSIDE of the classroom.
Ame checking out some new third grade stuff.
OK dad, I think that is enough pictures?!?
Kaipo was all smiles and when I talked to him after
his first day, he said he LOVES, LOVES, LOVES first grade!
getting ready to start spanish class...
and now the fun begins!
(I took some pictures of my class and classroom that
I have on my computer at school. I will post them soon.)

1 comments:

Diane and Allan said...

Oh I can feel the first day excitement by these pictures. And of course Miss Ame in her stylinn' clothes and darling doo! Simply smashing. Sorry you had to miss those precious moments but Quinn did good!