CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Bday

MY day started with a trip to the dentist

with my boys. But the best gift ever was

NO CAVITIES. Much better than the last visit.

When I got home this is the note I found...

(for some reason everytime I loaded it on here

it posted side ways). Ame is such a sensitive,

sweet girl! And that microwave LAVA cake

WAS a great surprise (thanks for teaching

her that trick mom). A great start to my day!!
Then Ame joined me on a mommy/daughter

date of shopping and root beer floats. Quinn also set up a surprise dinner with some very

dear friends. We could have talked all night,

but evetually we got a phone call for a crying

20 month old who needed his mama!


Then on Sunday, Quinn treated me again, by inviting
HIS family for dinner that HE made (mostly anyway).
He even made this cake (well his sister decorated it
with the berries). Very delicious!
Unfortunately I didn't get many pictures from this gathering.


Nalu just follows Amaya around taunting her!
Isn't he sweet!!!


Although I am NOT grateful to be a year older, I am thankful

for all the wishes and love I felt from so many family and friends!
Of course what is a gathering at our place without

a little dancing...




1 comments:

Diane and Allan said...

We are so glad that you had a fun birthday Britt. I always have a challenging day when one of you kids have a b'day and we are away. I hope you gave yourself our card!! Looks you were well taken care of by your family and friends.