CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 23, 2011

He's growin' up...

Tonight we had JOYSCHOOL graduation.

Our original plans were to have it outdoors,

but with the unpredictable weather

we opted to have it indoors at our house.

Good thing we had a change of plans,

because the evening

ended up being a rainy one.

We were crowded, but that didn't

stop the cuteness and fun!


the GREAT moms I did Joyschool with this year

(Jody, Jenny, Julie, Cathy, me, Diana and Lindsey).


I conducted and we had a cute,simple program.

The kids sang a few songs, they got report cards,

diplomas and hat. And even gave us moms

an award. One of the moms put together

an outstanding video with clips from

throughout the year. Such a fun memory to have on DVD.

I sure love my incredibly smart, sensitive, handsome Ash!!!


giving mom a kiss...


We have lots of yummy treats and fancy drinks.

A special night to celebrate OUR special boy!!







4 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute and dedicated that you did that. I am too selfish- I love when they are away at preschool and I have my time:) I can't wait for Luka to start in the Fall!

Cyndi said...

Awww...don't you love Joy school? I'm so glad you did it with Ash. I'm glad you survived your giant group!

Diane and Allan said...

It's me

Diane and Allan said...

O.K. now I'm here and want to say there never was a cuter boy than Ash. He is smart and his smile will get him far in life. And he is one lucky boy to have a MOM who always plans such special and fun things. Your little graduation was darling and once again, you never forget a detail Miss Party-Planner!