CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 28, 2011

changes...



This is going to be a place I spend A LOT of time,

starting in August (much before then really).

Luckily it is only about 5 minutes away.

I just got hired on as a 4th grade teacher.

They have totally rearranged and adjusted their 4th grade.

I am going to be the veteran teacher with just 5 years experience.

Not having taught for 5 years, makes me feel very inadequate to take on

such a responsibility! But I know the principal well,

since he is in our ward, and he will be AWESOME to work for.

So at least have that going for me?!

There's going to be CHANGES all around for our family,

to adjust to MOM working full time and DAD

continuing to work from home while trying to be MR. Mom!

Good thing we have the summer to prepare.







3 comments:

Diane and Allan said...

Congrats Britt..we are proud of you and know you will be a terrific lead teacher and you'll still be able to manage your home in a timely and loving manner. You're the best!

Jodi Orgill Brown said...

Hooray! I gave you a glowing recommendation :) and all of it was TRUE! Congrats, my friend! Love you! -- Jodi

Debbie said...

congrats britt, you will do GREAT!