CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Just some things that made me smile today

I swore after being up late last night doing school work, that I would get to bed early tonight. And here it is 11:00 and I am STILL up blogging. But as crazy as my schedule is I don't know when I will have free time again to do this, and I didn't want to forget to blog about these
things that just made me smile today...
I was doing the dishes after dinner and looked over and saw this.
Amidst her brothers loud, fighting, craziness,
Ame was writing in her journal and working on her Faith in God.
What a jewel this girl is.
It was a definite proud moment for this mom
and one that just MADE ME SMILE!!
that and her beautiful singing with the Senior Primary Choir
in Stake Conference Today, that just brought tears to my eyes.
She was right in front and sang with such pride,
conviction and love for her Savior.
And this boy, just makes me smile every
minute of the day (well almost).
I was a little slow to get the video and didn't
quite catch him when he was histerically laughing.
He became a little too mesmorized by the camera
to laugh much more after I started filming.
But still such a cutie!

3 comments:

Jamie and Family said...

Precious moments for sure! I'm SOOOOO bad at fitting in my school reading lately. And my courses have a LOT of reading! I'm sure it will catch up with me soon.

Jodi Orgill Brown said...

You have lots of reasons to smile from the events on this wonderful post! I love it! Way to go, Ame. Such a sweet girl! Nalu is darling. It's been too long, we need to get together!!

Allan and Diane said...

Well all the family coaxing Nalu into laughing was almost as funny as his laughter. And yes, there is something really special about that Ame. What a unique spirit she has.