CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 02, 2010

ready or not...

Today was not quite the day I had PLANNED
to start potty training, but I think Ash is soo ready.
He hates to be wet, and in so many ways
just acts like it is the right time.
So here we go!
When I pulled out the little potty this morning
he sat on it in front of the TV, while watching cartoons.
Dad and the older 2 kids had gone to a primary activity.
I went to put in a load of wash and came back to check on him.
Not expecting to find anything,
I actually found a load of another kind, hahaha.
He had gone pee AND poop in the toilet already.
That was easy :)
I hope it all goes this well!
Wish us luck !!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

so nice not to have two in diapers! I am going to work on Luka in a few months- Cooper did it at 2 1/2 so I think he can. I have never used a little potty though- I can't stand the thought of cleaning that out!

Allan and Diane said...

Well good for you Ash-boy. I think you will be a "breeze" at this BIG step and mommy will be so happy!

Jodi Orgill Brown said...

I am trying to get caught up on everything now that I am home, but I am falling short. :) We really need to chat! Yeah for Ash wanting to be in big boy pants!

Can't wait to hear details about your Christmas, family and life! Love you!