CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 30, 2009

where did this come from???

Last night, not long after I had layed my head down (I wasn't even asleep yet) I heard Kaipo crying-nothing unusual, because he does it often if he wakes up and has to go potty or has maybe had a bad dream and is scared. Often if I just wait a bit he goes right back to sleep. But not long after, quinn is carrying him in our bathroom and informing me that Kaipo threw up in his room and now he is doing it again in our toilet. Oh yeah, just what I wanted at the end of a LONG tiring day! I got Kaipo all cleaned up and put him in my bed, then headed down stairs where quinn and I took bedding off his bed, threw it in the washer and sprayed the carpet with cleaner to sit all night (I could do a deep cleaning in the morning). I finally got back to bed, but of course could not sleep most of the night because with every move Kaipo made I was afraid he was going to throw up or he actually was. I think we got a few hours of sleep before everyone else was up and at 'em, and then Kaipo took like a 2 1/2 hr nap this morning, feeling quite a bit better, just no appetite. I think we might be in the clear (other than one episode this afternoon). I am so hoping it was something Kaipo ate that upset his sensitive stomach, and that NO one else gets sick. That will not make this week ahead of packing and moving very fun! And I hope tonight we all get a restful night sleep!! Kaipo was DEFINITELY not looking or feeling like this last night
(ps...sorry for the somewhat gross detailed story)

5 comments:

ohana=)mama said...

Ahhhh Laundry, Sleepless nights, Vomit... I don't envy you.

Jamie and Family said...

We had the same thing tonight with Jordyn. Out of the blue she just felt sick and then threw up several times. LUCKILY, she has some sort of gift and will almost ALWAYS make it to the toilet or bowl (if I have enough warning to leave one by her)!!

But to happen on a weekend you have to PACK!! Ugh!!!

Asplund Family said...

I feel your PAIN! We had a full week and a half of that with one kid after the other and Jason at the tail end! It literally was a nightmare! Good Luck!

Allan and Diane said...

Hope you are on the mend Kaipo and didn't bring the dreaded flu home. It's never a good time to be sick Buddy, but this REALLY isn't the week. Of course, neither was last week for Kaiya and family but what can we do??

Cynthia and Joe said...

Brittany! I found your blog off Jodi's. Your kids are so stinkin cute! What is your email addy and I will add you to my blog :)
--Cynthia fuller