CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 18, 2009

the MOVIE they've all been waiting for

Friday, Quinn's sister Haruko and I met in SLC
to take the cousins to see THE movie.
I was actually pleasantly surprised that is was a good as it was.
No Oscar, but a cute wholesome movie.
It was good we waited a week to see it,
cuz I think there was a total of like 15 people
at the 3:30 showing we went to and we were half of that 15. Quinn's sister is WAY into the movie!
As you can kinf of see she is texting :)
(I actually think this was the previews)
Olivia (5), Ella (7), Ame and Kaipo.
All of them were either eating, drinking or dancing and singing through the WHOLE movie.
It was fun to see them all so excited!

2 comments:

Allan and Diane said...

Now that looks like fun for the kiddos. I can't believe how YOUNG the kids get into those things!

ohana=)mama said...

How fun! I can just imagine Ame and Ella breaking out in song!