CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Backtrack...what fun!

I don't have any pictures for this one, but I just wanted to tell THE GIRLS what a fun time I had on Thursday night. My sister Karli, Sis-in-laws LeAnne and Debbie all met for dinner and had a great 3 hour conversation-full of laughs, tears, advice, news, and so much more! With NO kids!!! Thanks to our hubbies for watching/babysitting so we could have a girls night out.
Debbie was here visiting from Cali, because she was running in the Salt Lake Marathon, with some of her family. I soooo admire her ambition and I hope to ONE DAY have the drive to do something like that! (I would even be proud of myself to do a 1/2 marathon)
Way to go Debbie
AND thanks again girls for a fun night out!

2 comments:

Allan and Diane said...

We're so glad you girls had a fun evening together. You all have so much in common at this stage of the game so it must be fun to share and compare. We love each of you so much and are so proud of the wonderful families you are raising---and MAYBE we give the men a LITTLE credit!!

Debbie said...

it was a fun night!