CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 25, 2008

SOME are enjoying ALL the snow

As all the Utahn's know, we have been getting A LOT of snow and my kids never tire of wanting to play in the white stuff! Ash doesn't go out very often, but he did this day. Ame being such a great BIG sister!!
Kaipo would stay out all day, if I let him!
Ash quickly decided he wasn't fond of being IN the snow.
At least not where it was soo deep!
Because we have been getting SOO much snow, Quinn and I take turns doing the shoveling. It is just soo much fun, we don't want to deprive each other of the good times!





2 comments:

ohana=)mama said...

Luckily my dad has a 4wheeler of that. That really is so much fun and Jimmy likes it too! Keaka even gets out and plows all the neighbors driveways and it takes seconds! Seriously we are spoiled I wish we could plow yours too.

ohana=)mama said...

Luckily my dad has a 4wheeler of that. That really is so much fun and Jimmy likes it too! Keaka even gets out and plows all the neighbors driveways and it takes seconds! Seriously we are spoiled I wish we could plow yours too.