CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A little Visitor

Last night we got to enjoy a visit from our cute little cousin, Kaiya.
Her mom and dad had a night out (to a concert), without their little girl.
She seemd to enjoy our normal routine of things, like taking a walk and having a bath.
She was quite entertained by my wild monkeys,
but I guess felt more security with ME,
because whenever I left her sight she cried.
As an aunt that is a flattering thing, much more than as a mom. The tub was a little more crowded, but the kids
didn't seem to mind one bit!
It is always an interesting challenge to figure out how to
get everyone out of the tub (especially when someone new is involved),
without too much crying and/or complaining.
But we managed to get everyone clean, dry, lotioned up
and dressed with minimal frustation.

Thanks for visiting Kaiya. We LOVED having you all to ourselves!
*****************************
Ame is going to be a FANTASTIC babysitter in a few years,
although she already is at our house! She was a HUGE help while Kaiya was over,
and actually is my BIG HELPER all the time!


4 comments:

Chris Grover said...

Britt, I owe you HUGELY for this! Thanks so, so much! I LOVE to see these pictures and to see how much fun Kaiya had with you guys! I never worried once all night about her! I worried more about the fact that we got home so late -- so sorry! But thanks again! That was such a blessing to us to be able to leave her with you! Wanna come have lunch out with me this week so I can try to repay you?! I'll call ya! Love ya!

Allan and Diane said...

I have never seen 4 more beautiful children--a bit prejudice maybe!! Isn't it nice to have cousins together--you kids never had too many occasions for that.

Cyndi said...

I'm assuming your sister went to Jack Johnson which makes me beyond jealous!! I really wanted to go so badly but Ben didn't think it was so wise with me being so pregnant and it being Skylar's first day of school and all. I am really bummed about the whole thing. You're such a nice sister!! We should've just brought all our kids to your house-ha ha!!

ohana=)mama said...

That's one full tub! Wow Brittany you were one busy mommy! I don't know how you do it!