CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 07, 2008

Nothing like IT

We hadn't made any homemade ice cream yet this summer,
so I decided we couldn't go any longer! We got out the OLD machine and she still
runs as good as ever. Just doesn't quite know when to stop, so I finally just unplugged her.
(One of these day I guess I need to break down and just buy a new one)
This was our family home evening treat.
There's Nothing Better !
It's always a little soupy at first, but a little freezer time takes care of that.
(We made mint oreo and it was oh so good)


3 comments:

Chris Grover said...

mmmm! we just made our first batch last week too and i think it's going to have to be a staple for the rest of the summer! i think we will do oreo next! looks yummy!

Allan and Diane said...

Can't believe old Betsy is still turning. What I wouldn't give for some of that oreo ice cream. Guess I could crush up some oreos and stir it into Indian ice cream.. somehow wouldn't be the same.

ohana=)mama said...

As the old saying goes... they sure don't make em like they used too. That ice cream maker will probably out last your new one...

It sure looks yummy!