CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 07, 2008

Fun Center

We went with my good friend, Jodi (the one I did the 5K with) and her kids to
Classic Fun Center today. They have several different inflatable slides and bounce things,
a "Pirates Cove" filled with lots of climbing area, and all the typical arcade games.
And then of course roller-skating,
which my kids have never done at an actual roller-rink.
Here's Ame's skating pose

Kaipo didn't enjoy it so much, probably because he was wearing the kind meant
to be worn WITH shoes and he didn't have any on (he wore flip flops).
These ones were just borrowed from the fun center, and quickly returned.
They also allow kids to ride skooters, belive it or not.
So Kaipo rode his skooter instead, and continued to ride the WRONG way,
no matter how many time I showed him which way the RIGHT way to go.
Here's Ame with her buddie, Lindy


Watching this brought back memories of my YOUNGER years @ Roller Towne.
Anyone else remember that place?

We got there just in time for the lights to be turned down and the strobe lights to come on.

3 comments:

Chris Grover said...

haa, roller towne! who could ever forget roller towne?! isn't that where you have at least 5 of your birthday parties growing up?! looks like the kids had fun! i don't think those roller skates look too comfy with now shoes -- no wonder kaipo didn't like it much! haa!

Allan and Diane said...

how fun that place looks. Can Ame skate? She's pretty young to get the hang but bet she loved it. Kaipo is such a crack up-always doing his own thing. Reminds me of someone else in your family!! What great summer memories.

ohana=)mama said...

Ame's skating pose is classic... I had to laugh a little at seeing it! I haven't tried roller skating with my kids yet, I wonder how they'd like it!