CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Outside

This is a little past due (sorry Ash-mommy kind of forgot to get it on video until today), but Ash is FINALLY walking. He has gradually taken more and more steps. But just this past week he has started doing it ALL THE TIME. I forgot how quickly they just become a pro at it! This milestone, sad for me to say, really makes him feel NOT so much like my baby boy anymore.
********************************************
For some reason, this utility box, between the neighbors house
and ours is a favorite playing spot for Ame and Kaipo.
They must think it is like a little stage for them to perform on.
And they both LOVE to be the shining star!
Here they are flexing their very large muscles.

Ame is just BEING Ame


Kaipo is leading and singing VERY loud & proud
"I am a Child of God"


And once again...our boy doing some cruisin'








3 comments:

ohana=)mama said...

That is so exciting I love it! It's so nice when they can get around by themselves! The benefits definately outweight the headache, I think!

Allan and Diane said...

Oh little boy Ash, you are so darn cute TODDLING down the drive. What a darling time of his life--thanks for the video. And what is the "egg" on his head?

Cyndi said...

Look at Ash go!! I can't believe he's getting so big! What a cute kid!

Funny, my kids love the utility box in our yard too! I guess it does make a good stage for little stars!!