CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Fun in our OWN backyard

This weekend we spent A LOT of time in the warmth of our own backyard.
The weather was perfect ( in the 80's), so we had some fun in the sun and water!


I ordered this alligator pool, that had some slides and fun things, online for what I thought was a great deal, but after getting it all blown up, it had a few holes. So it is going back, but it provided some refreshment for a few days. The water was VERY cold, but I could not keep Ash out. The first day after I got it all blown up he just kept crawling in, with his clothes on. I think he is going to be a lover of the swimming pool! And that is great for this family!!


So the next day we put a swimsuit on. Isn't the matching hat and shorts cute?
I picked them up at Dollar Tree, believe it or not.
Can't beat a $1 for a cute pair of shorts, right!

We love the warm sun!!
(but is it here to stay???)


This was the other PROJECT for the weekend.
Quinn and I spent a good part of the day getting this playset functionable-with swings, slide, picnic table, rock wall and ladder. It still has some accessories that still need to be added, but at least now it serves its purpose...PLAY


Ame and Kaipo think the teeter-toter is really meant to practice their "surfing" skills


They are soooo happy to finally be able to use this collection of wood pieces,
that has been sitting in the backyard, partly put together. The kids have already
decided they are having a PICNIC dinner, under the playset tonight. That was one of the greatest parts of this set-up for Ame...an actual picnic table.


We have had a great weekend, at home, with the family.
Working and playing together!
And we couldn't have asked for better weather

2 comments:

ohana=)mama said...

Wow good job on putting together that play set! I bet it was a huge undertaking! My friend got those same clothes at dollar tree and I just loved them! I think I might just have to pick some up myself. Don't worry I won't let the kids wear them at the same time! What a steel!

I love that Ash love the water. Summer is going to be lots of fun!

ohana=)mama said...

Oh and by the way those pictures are way way cute! I hope we can come up sometime soon again and play!