CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 07, 2008

Another visit to the Zoo

We made another visit to the Zoo yesterday.
We were joined by my sister, Karli and Sister-in-law, LeAnne AND all our kids.
I was a bit hesitant because it was ANOTHER cloudy day and I didn't want to get stuck in the rain, like our last visit. But we decided to go anyway and I am glad we did, cuz we
had a great time! And we only felt a few sprinklers.
This "spraying elephant" was a big hit with the kids


We saw some animals that we didn't get to before.
The rain must have sent them all into hibernation, the last time we were there.
The turkeys were out and about


Cool picture huh?
Through a waterfall

visiting the "not so active" white alligator


Kaipo sharing his bear roar, with a mouth full of popcorn


Ash wasn't really LOVING being in the stroller for 2+ hours.
just let me get out and crawl around on the dirty ground...please!!!
On the other hand, Zack was LOVING being in the drivers seat of the stroller

I am sad I didn't get one picture with the cute LITTLE girls (Kaiya and Ella)
But here's the rest of the CRAZY bunch!
Thanks girls (and boys) for joining us at the Zoo.
We are so grateful to be close and have fun times like this together!








5 comments:

Allan and Diane said...

Looks like another fun day at the zoo. I think I would be ready to for a big nap after chasing that crew around the zoo for the day. I am so glad the kids get to do things together and become good buds.

ohana=)mama said...

You guys are always going on adventures! I would be so fun to join in the fun sometime!

Cyndi said...

Are you all zoo-ed out? Adrianne, our kids, and I are heading there on Thursday night. Wanna come?

Jamie and Family said...

Brave group! Outings take so much energy once everyone has a few kids, huh? And I really can't believe this weather you guys are having!!

Chris Grover said...

it was a fun day, in spite of the chilly weather! i'm glad we can get together like this, even if it does take some effort! i love that picture of kaipo roaring!