CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 27, 2008

2-in-1

This picture shares two things for me. One: my new favorite cleaning supply.
Kind of weird I know, but I tend to buy generic cleaning supplies as often as possible,
including window cleaner. But not anymore! I picked up some windex because it was on
sale at the grocery store and I am never going generic again with window cleaner.
I can't believe the difference!!! No streaks and a much better smell! Two: notice the much excess blind pieces stacked at the bottom of the window.
Well when we installed the blinds ourselves (from home depot) they cut the width for you,
but they come in just a standard length which you are suppose to remove and trim to size.
Well we obviously didn't do it when we hung them and said we'd DO IT LATER.
Well it is a year later and they still aren't done.
Hopefully I will get to them this summer (in addition to my many other PROJECTS).
Sounds like so much fun...doesn't it?

3 comments:

Allan and Diane said...

yea-I remember your stacked up blinds. I think we have a few in our basement. A pain in the neck job to do!!

Cyndi said...

Ha ha. We've got you beat! The blinds in our bedroom (they're behind our headboard so you can't really see them) still have the extra stack on them & we've been in our house for over three years!!!

Jamie and Family said...

Yes, I decided years ago that generic is great for SOME things....but not Windex for sure!! I'm with ya there. The real thing works so much better.