CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 10, 2008

picnic @ the park

Spring is in the air...
It was such a beatiful day today, even at 10 in the morning,
that I could not pass up the opportunity to enjoy being outside!
So I thought it would be fun to pack a lunch & then after we
picked up Ame (and our neighbor Garritt) from school ,
we could all stop at the park for a picnic lunch & some time to run in the sun!
Baby Ash LOVED being outside and in the swing!
As much as he loved reaching for the phone as I was taking pictures!

gotta love the up close shots that capture the snot dripping out of the nose!

Boy, am I having spring fever, flip flops and all!!



2 comments:

Jamie and Family said...

Britt, so many posts in so little time! :-) I had to get caught up!

Glad you guys had a break in the cold weather. Today was 77 here, I'm nervous our cool air is soon to be gone already.

The pics of the boys are SO cute!

I can't believe you have a one year old, that is such a big milestone!

I really like your hair blonde. That pic made me realize we dont see you debut on the blog much! Is it short too?

And I really can't believe your parents are gone so FAR and for so LONG! It is a huge blessing. But hard to say good bye!

Wow, hang in there with Quinn's training and night jobs! That's hard!

Allan and Diane said...

hey--how come we left just in time for the spring weather. Glad you will be warm for Easter.