CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 17, 2008

Feeling Green?

Well I have been trying to make things fun for St. Patrick's Day,
so we have been eating green. We actually had our GREEN dinner last night,
because QUinn teaches tonight. I didn't think of getting a picture until the meal was over.
This was our menu of green:
mashed potatoes, soy beans, broccoli, stuffed steak-with green sauce, lime aid,
and for dessert:
mint brownies and mint ice cream.

For breakfast this morning the kids got:
green eggs (didn't know how to do green ham), grapes, cinnamon toast with green honey,
and green white grape juice.

So maybe mom got a little carried away with coloring EVERYTHING green.
But Ame and Kaipo LOVED the whole green theme.
QUinn thought it was a little wierd. I do have to admit it is totally all in your head.
It was definitely wierd to look at, but everything tasted just as good!
And it was fun!
I don't know how much creative I will get today, maybe I am done


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow- you have wayyyy more energy than me. One time my friend did all red for a Valentines dinner for her family. They all threw up all night long- red barf everywhere. Ever since that story I have stayed away from the food coloring.

Chris Grover said...

good job, britt! you were about 20 steps ahead of me, because i didn't even realize it was st. patty's day until everyone at work kept trying to pinch my child!

Grammy said...

Oh yeah, the Green Eggs and Ham. How fun that you did that for your kids!

Jamie and Family said...

Ha ha! Good job! As far as I got was to put a green bow in my girl's hair.....and then try to explain why when they protested the color. I honestly can bet money my kids would not have eaten most the green (colored) stuff. Jordyn had green eggs a few weeks ago at school for Dr Seuss day and she said she didn't like 'em (in her head, like you said!).

Way to make it fun!