CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 02, 2008

slow down please!

Baby Ash is showing some interest these days in more mobility, than just crawling. He really seems to enjoy standing (with assistance of course) and has been trying to pull himself up here and there. Quinn and I were talking the other day, and cannot even believe that Ame was walking by this age. I am glad our boys have decided to take it a bit slower! Although Ash likes to experiment with standing and trying to move his feet with the walker...
after several tumbles, he definitely feels safer in this position!
This past week Ash has also cut tooth #3.
I tried to get a picture of it, but he wasn't letting me do that, FOR SURE.
He is now growing in one of his lateral incisors, ( I had to look that one up),
which seemed wierd to me, to get the side one before the central incisor (middle).
But what do I know.
I just hope another one comes in, to balance his mouth out,
before his first year pictures, coming up in just a of couple months.
WHatever is IN his mouth, Ash is still our cutie pie for sure!
Another interesting thing about Ash and different from the other 2 is he really does NOT like baby food, no matter varieties I tried. I have struggled with trying to get him to eat for quite some time, felt like I was forcing him and trying to pry his mouth open to get anything in. Then I just decided to start giving him more finger foods and more of what WE were eating. That has made quite a positive difference in his desire to eat and WAY less stressful for mom.
Ash is such a joy to have in our home. We can't imagine life without him.
He just adores his siblings and thinks they are quite entertaining!
We Love You, Baby Ash

4 comments:

Allan and Diane said...

oh that cute little Ash. He has grown up too fast. He really has his OWN look - some similarities to Kaipo but probably more Ame. Isn't it fun when they begin doing something new almost daily at this age?

Cyndi said...

Yeah, the third one does go by so fast because you're so busy and they are constantly wanting to do everything that the older kids are doing. McKade didn't like the baby food thing either-I think because he figured the older kids were eating the good stuff, why shouldn't he? Now we're trying to stop him from potty training himself! Just make sure you take lots of pictures-he's so cute!

Chris Grover said...

looks like both of our kiddies are doing lots of growing up! these two need to get together and have some playing time! congrats on tooth #3, little buddy! he's so cute!

ohana=)mama said...

Keilani's teeth grew in a weird order too. I was nervous she wasn't going to grow in the other ones but the're all their.

Ash is such a cutie. I really wish we could see more of him and all of you.