CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 02, 2008

girl power!

Ame is very excited to be adding another girl cousin, to my side of the family.
She was feeling pretty lonely for a girl, for quite some time.
Now, in a matter of a year, she's gotten two!
She can't wait to have someone to play dress-ups and put make-up with.
Ame also thought it was pretty special she was one of the FIRSTS to get to see
baby Ella ( besides dad, mom and grandma watkins).
Ame is such a great older cousin to all the younger ones.
She is so patient, gentle and considerate.
I hope we get to stay close to as many of the cousins as we can
(for the kids sake especially),
I was sad I didn't have that more as a child.

2 comments:

Allan and Diane said...

there are certainly alot of things about Ame that are JUST Ame. You were blessed to have her come to your family first--she is such a responsible, mature 5 year old. Maybe she would like to come as our assistant to India. I could home school her.

ohana=)mama said...

Are you kidding me. Ame already has someone to play dress up with and put on make up with. They even know may of the words to highschool musical. Kaipo already does all of that.

Don't worry Jimmy's favorite blanket is a pink Nemo and he is always begging me to put on princess pull-ups.