CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 18, 2008

Happy "day-after" Birthday

Last night we met some friends and family at Red Iguana (which I highly recommend-it is Mexican, with a bit of a different style) to celebrate Quinn's Birthday.
I didn't tell him what we were doing. It wasn't quite as exciting of a surpise
as last year's Bed & Breakfast, but I think he still enjoyed it.
As you can see, Ash had lots of fun too! (we left the older 2 kids with a baby sitter, but have a hard time leaving Ash...just as hard as he does leaving us...I know NOT a good combination)
I was sad more couldn't join us, but it is just so hard to find a time that works for everyone.
We were so thankful to those who did make it: some of Quinn's family,
our good friends the Jordyns, and to the right of Quinn is Pam.
She is the mom of Quinn's best friend growing up(Ivan), but he has since moved out of state.
She has come to a few of our family things, like Ash's blessing get together, etc.
It is fun for Quinn to see her every now and then to catch up.
I have really enjoyed getting to know her over the years.
Happy 33rd QUinn. We love you!


2 comments:

Chris Grover said...

Sad we had to miss the fun, but I hope it was a good celebration! We will have to try that restaurant out sometime!

Eliza2006 said...

The next time you are at the REd Iguana you have to stop by my house! I live only a hop, skip and jump away! Happy B-day Quinn!!!

Tiffany