CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

photo shoot

So, a few weeks ago, LeAnne (my sister-in-law) was gracious and patient enough to meet us at the park for a little photo session. I guess I shouldn't say little, cuz we were there for a few hours. But now I have hundreds of pictures of great snaps of the kids. LeAnne has a great eye, and got tons of cute shots. Here are a few...
Can you tell Ame LOVES to pose?

Kaipo was a bit difficult to get a snap of, so we had to get creative. LeAnne was soooo patient. I would have given up long before she did.

We only got a few of Ash even looking up. He was mesmorized (sp?) by ALL the leaves.

I like this shot beccause it captured PERFECTLY what this experience was like.
Ame posing pretty, Ash eating the leaves, and Kaipo collecting sticks and running wild (we fortunately got him to sit for just a second, literally)
As you can see I went with the whole Camo idea. Ame has a cute skirt on, which you can't see. She saw these pics and said she looked naked (bottom half of course).
LeAnne you're awesome!
THanks so much for your help and for doing such an amazing job!!
Much better than I ever could have done.




7 comments:

Grammy said...

Britt, GREAT photos of your beautiful kids! What treasures they are. Kaipo's tooth shots in the previous post are so cute. He is an adorable baby!

Debbie said...

cute pictures, leanne did a good job catching your kids personalities.

Chris Grover said...

such cute pictures! the fact that you could even get all three of them in one picture together is a success, eh! love the clothes!

Unknown said...

I think my mom means Ash! Anyway- that is always such a pain trying to take pictures. They are so cute.

Allan and Diane said...

these pictures are so precious--so now I need some hard copies. Guess I need to see LeAnne for that. You certainly can't say your kids are lacking charm, personality, indivuduality, and darn cuteness! What little darlings!

Jamie and Family said...

It can be very draining to do a photo shoot! So cute!!

ohana=)mama said...

Those pictures are super cute! I love them.