CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

costume to dress up

Ame and I had discussed the idea of getting a new dress-up, after Halloween, since she didn't really get a real costume for halloween, at least nothing that could really become a dress up afterwards. I told her if we could find something on Sale, she could choose one. We hit wal-mart and they were completely bare, next we tried Shopko and got lucky. This costume was $50 (I would never pay that much) but was reduced 75%, so we got it for $12. It isn't a REAL cinderella costume (as Ame so quickly pointed out) but she was happy with it and I was even more happy to find such a deal!! This picture is a pretty poor one, cuz it is taken with Quinn's camera, but it captures the costume good enough.

1 comments:

Allan and Diane said...

Oh isn't she a true PRINCESS! I bet this will be the most cherished memory of her Halloween. Can't wait for the live preview!