CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

can't keep up........

So I used to feel like summer was soo relaxed and carefree, but I don't really feel like that anymore (or at least not this year). Maybe juggling 3 houses will bring on the insanity. Hopefully that HUGE stress will go away soon, because it is not making life very easy (especially on the checkbook).
I just feel like I haven't got to enjoy this summer as much as I would have liked. I guess it is not over yet, but it sure seems to be going fast!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Grammy said...

Britt . . . It's because you have three kids, not 3 houses! YOu just need an extra pair of arms when that 3rd baby comes around. You are doing an incredible job with your family. I love the poems you did - what a precious treasure those will be.