CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Catch up......

I downloaded pics from my camera today and realized I have A LOT of catching up to do.

Here is a picture of Kaipo with our neighbors little girl, Azlin, who he loves to maul and torment! She is a real girly girl and is very petite AND definitely likes her own space, which Kaipo loves to dominate and take over. You can just see the mischief in that cute little smile!!
Here is a picture of me with my neighbor friends (left: Tara, right back: Cami, right front: Jamie-she is the neighbor right next to me with the 2 year old girl above and a boy Ame's age and she also has a baby 6 weeks older than Ash). This was our first girls night out. It was Cami's birthday and we went to this really fun Japanese Cuisine for dinner and had some good laughs. They are all such fun neighbors. We all just hang out in our caldisac (sp?) in the evenings and let the kids run wild. We couldn't have asked for a better neighborhood.



1 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so glad you like your neighborhood. It makes such a big difference. And, its nice to have friends to go out with and have girl time!