CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Blessing Day

Well, we had Ash's special day on Sunday, which also happened to be mother's day. I wanted to do it on this day because my Grandma Asplund and Uncle Jim just happened to be here then. The day was of course hectic and busy, but it all turned out very nice.

We tried getting some family pics taken before church. Our sister in law, who I would say is professional, took tons of pics so hopefully she got a much better one then we did.

Grandma Frankie was an angel. She made fry bread, so we could have yummy Navajo Tacos. Then after everyone left, she stayed and cleaned my WHOLE kitchen! She is such a sweetheart.
Ame HAD to have this princess dress. She did look adorable.






Kaipo trying to get away from picture taking.
I felt so lucky to share not only mother's day, but also Ash's blessing day with so many people I love and admire.
Unfortunately, I didn't get enough pics with EVERYONE. We had all of Quinn's family and some of mine. It was truly a special day. Quinn gave the most beautifully, elegant blessing. Followed by a precious song, that him and his dad sang. For those of you who have not heard Quinn sing, he truly has a hidden talent that he needs to share more often.











This was such a Day. The Lord has truly blessed me beyond anything I deserve. I feel like the luckiest Mother, Wife and Daughter!

4 comments:

Grammy said...

Britt, congratulations on Ash's blessing and on being such a beautiful and wonderful mother! I am thrilled that you had so many special people to surround you on this special day. You have some darling kids!

Allan and Diane said...

This truly was such a special day. I was really touched by the blessing Quinn gave Ash. And the whole day was so nice--great food--great family together--and all of you looked so cute, beautiful and any other appropriate compliment. Lots of work Britt--and VERY WELL DONE!

Debbie said...

hey britt,
it looks like you guys had a wonderful blessing. congrats!

Anonymous said...

ame's dress is adorable and again your baby is soooooooooo cute