CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 20, 2006

HELP!

Well my little mischevious boy has hit another milestone,
but this one I wish he never discovered. Today I put him
down for a nap and went to the garage to vacuum the car.
A few minutes later Ame came out and said kaipo's light
is one and I think he is out of his bed. I said, "What?"
She replied, "I guess he remembered what I taught him."
Sometime last week she told me they were playing in his
crib (don't ask me why) and she taught him how to climb out of his crib, or I think she climbed out and he watched very carefully! Either way, when I walked in his room he was playing with some toys on the floor. I got mad at him and put him back in his crib, and he did actually go to sleep this time. But......I didn't have this problem with Ame and I wasn't planning on putting Kaipo in a bed yet. I guess I will see if this is a one time thing or if he tries it again, before I make any drastic changes. Any suggestions?

3 comments:

Chris Grover said...

Mom and I were just talking last night about how we were surprised that Kaipo hadn't learned how to do that yet, so maybe we jinxed you! Sorry! No advice for you, but good luck!

Anonymous said...

I hated when Cooper learned how to do that- he was basically done with his naps then. We soon moved him to a big bed.

Jamie and Family said...

I don't have advice, just empathy! It is a quick end to naps and peaceful bedtimes once they learn the freedom!!! He's too young for that!! Ugh :-(

Jamie