CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Kaipo's bday survey

Kaipolani Keli'i-Age 7
How are you like your dad? I have brown eyes
How are you like your mom? We like to take care of Nalu
What's one thing that your dad has that you'd like to develop? basketball
What's one thing that Dad always says to you? I love you
What's one thing that you and Dad did together that you'll always remember? Father and Sons outing
If you had a million dollars, what's the first thing you'd buy? DS
How do you know that I (mom) love you? Always take care of me and making sure I am protected
What's your favorite cereal? Froot loops
What's your favorite movie? Spy Kids
What's your favorite vegetable? Corn on the cob
What personal item that you would never give away? Star wars toys
What's your favorite game? Poptropica
What's your favorite book? Star Wars Clone Wars
What food would you eat every day if you could? KFC
If you could choose a different name, what would it be? Luke
What's the scariest thing you've ever done? Getting lost in Walmart
If you could eat at any restaurant for the rest of your life, where would it be? Asian Buffet
What's your favorite candy bar? NerdRope
What's the last thing that you did that you were proud of? Read 5 chapters in my book today
What's the best age to be? 8, because you get baptized
What's your favorite holiday? Christmas, because we celebrate Jesus’ birthday
What's the best present you ever got? The puppy grandma and grandpa just gave me for my birthday from Finland

2 comments:

Diane and Allan said...

We love all these special things about you Kaipo. You are such a sweet, sensitive, smart and fun boy. Thank your Mom for capturing your thoughts.

Eric and Cami said...

Hey Britt- It's been along time since I've seen what's going on in your life. I'm really sad to hear what has happened. Just know that I will be praying for you guys. You are such a strong, sweet, beautiful person and I really do hope everything works out for you. I can't imagine all that you are going through, but I know that you are strong enough to do it! Take care my friend and if you are ever in the area, we should get together.

Cami