CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 09, 2011

MY home away from home

In case you were wondering what my

SECOND home looks like...

Thanks to Jamie,you get a warm welcome

when you enter my room. She did

the vinyl letter for me.

It's just soo inviting, don't you think?!

And here you can see my room...

from EVERY angle.






It's nothing spectacular, but it is functional

and somewhat inviting. At this point all I have

time for is to TRY to keep up wth all my grading, testing,

planning, prep work, individual student needs, and so many

other day-to-day needs. Oh yeah, and

be a MOM! WHen anyone asks me how's school going,

my reply is ONE day at a time!!


1 comments:

Diane and Allan said...

ummmmm..wonder what happened to the comment I posted. Anyway, your room looks great--very warm and inviting. I like how new and open it looks. Onlly thing missing are those cuties who fill the desks. That's for next time??? Keep up the good work teach!