CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Kindergarten Program

In class, doing some last minute practicing. Miss Shelley



the MOST patient, firm but loving teacher.



She has been just what Kaipo needed this year!



let the show begin...






Oh how I LOVE my Kaipo.

He does NOT fit the mold, instead he is unique and creative!

He is soo intelligent and has grown so much as a reader

this year, now reading chapter books

and is soo excited about it!

(he is into the Magic Tree House series)

Just like the quote on his wall says...

My mother has a great deal of trouble with me,

but I think she enjoys it.

Yes I do!!

2 comments:

Diane and Allan said...

Oh the enthusiasm for that boy is oozing from his hat. Kaipo is indeed "one of a kind" and will never be boring. He is so loveable and sweet and way too smart for his britches. We adore you Kaipo and are so proud of the good and productive year you had in Kindergarten. Look out first grade!!

Chris Grover said...

what a fun week with the school year ending! looks like ame and kaipo did great on their programs! love kaipo's excited smile! shows all of his charm and personality!