CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Hope it was a HaPpY Father's Day for all

The kids are always excited for these SPECIAL

days to honor someone that they LOVE so much!

They spent lots of time making books and cards

for Quinn. Of course it wouldn't be Father's Day

if we didn't serve breakfast in bed.



Nalu didn't get what was going on,

but he still was cute as ever...

(With the help of Jamie and her incredible talent)

I made this sign for Quinn to hang in his office

(which I still need to get hung).

I thought it was fitting...

I was sad to NOT be with my own dad this year, but

the kids and I made ecards and email videos

to express our LOVE and appreciation to him.


And we did get to spend the evening with most of Quinn's

family, to celebrate and appreciate Kimo.

All in all it was a simple, but hopefully HaPpY Day

for our special DAD's!!










1 comments:

Diane and Allan said...

Looks like the dad in your house got spoiled pretty good. I love the sign and how appropriate.