CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 03, 2011

Wonderful!

The past two days have been outstanding!

I have always looked forward to watching conference,

but this year I wasn't the only excited one.

Once I found these packets, I had a house full

of excited kids too! We have always done

Conference Bingo, which held their attention

for a bit, but these were wonderful!

Now did it keep the kids occupied and focused

during the entire 4 sessions, of course not!

But much more than it normally does.

Thank You Sugardoodle, thank you!!



I feel renewed and uplifted, with some new

personal goals in mind and areas to focus & improve.

At the end of this conference weekend

we ALL feel well fed, both spiritually

and physically (way too much of this one I am afraid).

Now let Spring Break begin...and I guess the spring cleaning as well?!

2 comments:

Jodi Orgill Brown said...

I agree, it was a wonderful, spiritual weekend! I am so impressed by all the fun activities your kids were doing. So fun. We loved the time with family and with the prophet. :)

Diane and Allan said...

I can tell by your post that your had a relaxing and rewarding Conference weekend. I am so impressed that you MADE the effort to prepare such fun and appropriate learning experiences for your kids. That no doubt, allowed you and Quinn to listen and share the spirit. Britt,you always make the most out of opportunities for your family to grow. GOOD JOB. WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.