CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 21, 2011

A LiTtLe GREEN

We tried to have a little fun with green
for St.Patricks Day...
Breakfast: lucky charms, green muffins and leprechaun juice
Lunch: mac-n-cheese leprechaun style, rainbow fish,
green grapes and green koolaid
Dinner: I actually made Corned beef for the first time,
and it was actually well favored.
I was going to do GREEN mashed potatoes
but decided against it (I think that was a good choice),
coleslaw and I even made homemade french bread.
Topped off with green jello poke cake w/lime sherbet.
That was the best I could come up with ON THE SPOT,
besides thinking ahead and buying corned beef brisket.


Kaipo got a nice cut under his eye,during recess,
the day before class pictures.



1 comments:

Asplund Family said...

You are always such an amazing mom!!! Always making things lots of fun!