CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 18, 2010

lessons on Service and Gratitude

What to do with all those pumpkins???
We had a FHE lesson on Gratitude and
decided to share what we are thankful for...It was my week to teach Joy School.
We talked about and got to
do some Service.
The cute kids making funny faces.
We made cookies on Tuesday and took them to
a friend down the street (I was grateful my mom
came to help, she is soo good with those little munchkins).
It was a nice blistery day,
so that was why I chose to visit someone
close. The lesson suggested raking leaves or
something like that, but the weather just
didn't cooperate with that idea, plus no one
in our neighborhood has mature enough trees
that drop many leaves.
The kids also drew secret pictures for each other,
and today we focused on our Mother's and how much
service they do for US! So the kids made cards for their
Mother's and we made these turkey treats...
We have lots to be grateful for!
And as CRAZY as life has been these days,
I am thankful for these simple moments
that help ME reflect on my blessings!!






1 comments:

Diane and Allan said...

Reallllly cute turkey treats for the Moms. You are a natural at this Britt. I had fun with the group--thanks for inviting me (or did I invite myself??)