CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 21, 2010

BuSy....

It has been soo busy lately! I have subbed twice this week, in addition to continuing to speed through my master's program, which I am half done with the 10 modules to complete my first course (18 units). My goal is to finish this course before thanksgiving, and take a break until the Holidays are over. I am grateful that Quinn works from home so we don't have to worry about who is going to watch the kids when I am gone subbing, but things just don't get done quite the same when mom is not around all day. But I should just be happy they are safe, loved and fed, right?! Who cares about the mounds of laundry, dishes, dinner to be thought about and home work to be done when mom arrives home?! right??? It does show me that I have a lot more time during the day when I DON"T work, but when I do....I am wiped out!!! I know I can't complain because some moms have to do it every day! I know I won't be in school forever, but there will come a time when I work full time again, and I will somehow have to juggle it all. For now I am grateful for the flexibility I am blessed with, and the time I get to spend with my kids at home (in my PJ's all day if I choose)!

3 comments:

Jodi Orgill Brown said...

Hang in there, Britt! You sound sooo busy! Tolan asked me last night if I ever get to see you anymore...then I explained your schedule. :) Life is so crazy. But know that no matter how crazy things get, your old neighbor is still here, thinking of you and missing you.

el waro said...

Hi! great site!!!
from Argentina!

Allan and Diane said...

Dad and I were commenting after getting home how amazing you are with balancing your busy, busy schedule. Keep the perspective "temporary" ! Love ya girl