CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Another one off...

Ash OFFICALLY started his first day of preschool/joyschool today.
He was SUPER excited up until the the moment
I said I was going to leave and then he
started crying and saying
"Mom, I need you..."
After several attempts of trying
to convince him he was OK to stay with
his friends (those he goes to nursery with
on Sundays) and the teacher this week
is Teacher Diana, who I visit teach
and he goes with me a lot to their house
to play with Hyrum, I thought I was going to
have to either stay or take him home
with me. But we started talking about
our trip to Canada and he got excited
to share all the fun we had, then I was able
to SLIP AWAY and from that point on he
had a Fantastic Time! Here are 6 of the 7 cute kids we
get to have Joyschool with this year.
Should be a fun and adventurous year!


1 comments:

Allan and Diane said...

Ash looks so grown up and cute. Those separations at school are always a challenge but it looks like he had great fun. Perfect environment for Ashy-boy.