CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Another BIG Step

I picked up some rice cereal the last time we were at the store
and thought one of these days we'd introduce it to Nalu.
The other kids have been asking everyday
if we could feed it to him, so today we did.
And he was LOVIN' it!!
I think he's going to be a BIG eater...
It is funny how with your first child
every NEW thing is so exciting and you
as the parent just can't wait for each new step.
But with each additional child, I hate to admit
(and hope I am not the only one who feels this way,
or else I will feel REALLY bad), but it just feels like
ONE MORE THING that takes time.
And that is definitely how it feels with starting to feed
the baby REAL food. But I have to say with Nalu
it feels exciting all over again. Maybe because
this is probably our last, I am just appreciating
everything so much more!!











4 comments:

Unknown said...

I haven't even started feeding Cannon- I am lazy and I usually skip the cereal. Maybe you will inspire me.

Asplund Family said...

Totally agree!!! Jay wants we to start potty training! I just think thats too much work right now! She is too little. I also think as you get more you don't want them to grow up quite as fast as your first one.

Allan and Diane said...

Nalu looks like he is lovin that cereal. I think that boy would be smiling if you were feeding him dog food. Pretty soon Ame will be wanting and able to feed him!

Cyndi said...

I'm with you. I never start cereal until they are 6 months because it takes so long! I mean, it's pretty cute, but so time consuming. Same thing with the potty training. I realized the other day that Skylar started potty training at the age Alexis is now. I think I'm going to go for lazy this time and wait. Plus, it will make her stay little longer, right?