CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

family picture WITH our new addition

Quinn wondered several times WHY we were TORTURING
our kids, especially Nalu, with outdoor pictures
in the winter. And it definitely was COLD, even though it was
in the 40's. My reasoning was justified I think-
I wanted family pics with Nalu B4 he
was no longer a newborn,
because he is all too quickly growing up!
(I think we will do more when it is warmer,
as well, and a bit more enjoyable)
Despite the cold, I am happy with the outcome.
The only challenge is now for Quinn and I to
AGREE which one to order, to join our family picture collection.
I think we will end up ordering one large
and a few others in a smaller size.
Which is YOUR favorite?
*I guess you'll have to come to our house
to see which one we order*












4 comments:

Unknown said...

I vote for the one with the bridge. Where did you take them? They are so cute. Who took them? We need to do that but I am so cheap and I think I will hold out until late summer so we can use them for Christmas cards.

Cyndi said...

I like the top one the most because everyone looks less cold! You are very brave & I can't believe you talked Quinn into it. Ben would never. He hates family pics anyway. They are really cute!

Jodi Orgill Brown said...

I love the pics! That is great that you already have a family photo with Nalu. He is such a cutie! I can't believe he is three months old...where does the time go??

Thanks for all the posts today. Fun to chat up and see what is going on with you! Love you.

Allan and Diane said...

Well the whole group looks sooooo cooperative on a frosty day. Really good pics and you know which are my favorites.