CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Swine FLu Scare...up close and personal

So I just found out that Kaipo's preschool teachers son
has the swine flu. She has said she will do everything in her
power to quarantine him and keep all surfaces sanitized,
but will leave it up to us parents if you want to
send our preschooler. Well of course I know my
decision-being pregnant with new baby to be born soon,
I just cannot risk it for sure!!
But I am just wondering....
HOW LONG DO I KEEP HIM AWAY????
What is your opinion? I think I will also call my Dr
and see what HE recommends.
Scary though, wouldn't you say??!!
This is the first time I have felt
REALLY nervous about it, knowing
Kaipo was just there yesterday!?!
I will have to watch him closely for the
next couple of days!!!!

2 comments:

Allan and Diane said...

Yes, that is a little too close. Even tho Swine flu is not that serious you certainly DO NOT want that nearby your family at THIS POINT of the game. What next?

Janessa Couch said...

Heather's son had the swine flu and his dr said that he is contagious until his flu is gone for 24 hours. Also, if someone with swine flu touches something the virus stays there for 6-8 hours. I hope that everyone is able to stay clear of it in your home. It is all around me so I think we are doomed.