CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Go Silver Lions!

I have to say I wasn't convinced Kaipo
was going to be much into soccer,
especially after watching his first game.
I know... not a very supportive mom.
But he proved me wrong!
He still had several dazed and unfocused times
throughout each game. But his improvement
from the beginning of the season to the end
was tremendous!!
He became quite protective of the ball, either
in front of the goal (I think he has potential
as a goalie), or at times he thought it would
be better to just sit on the ball!
He learned to use defense whatever way he
could think of :)
This is what I loved to see...
Kaipo RUNNING AFTER THE BALL.
Way to hustle!
Here's the team doing their final cheer
at the end of the game...
GO SILVER LIONS!
And we'll end with a video clip of an
almost 2nd goal...for the season.
He dribbled the ball down the entire
field, and then his aim was just a little
bit off. Such a good try Kaipo!!
And now we take a break from soccer games
until the spring (we are excited gma and gpa
Asplund will be able to come see him play)!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so relieved soccer is over for the fall. I am tired of all the activities! Cooper actually did his first "header" at his game last week. He LOVES soccer.

Allan and Diane said...

Way to go Kaipo. You have gotten the spirit of the game now. I think your mom's narration is almost as good as being there. Good season Kaipo--can't wait to watch next year.