CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 02, 2009

getting ready

I have done sooooooooo much laundry/cleaning lately.
In addition to all the new and used baby clothes &
blankets,the bassinet, swing, bouncer and
all the other baby essentials are clean.
I know I still have several weeks,
but I just got the cleaning bug and the
itch to get it all ready!
Since Ash is still in the crib, I don't get
to put the new bedding I bought
in the crib and the baby room
won't get a makeover quite yet...
But I think baby boy #3 will be just fine
and not know any different if he spends
the first few months in here :)
*****
We will transition Ash out of the crib
when the boys get bunk beds for
CHRISTMAS!
SO we are getting ready, for our new addition
and he is welcome whenever the time is right,
but I am hoping the first week of November!!

3 comments:

Cox Family said...

AWW THAT IS SOO MUCH FUN ..i CANT WAIT TO SEE PICTURES OF THE CUTE LIL GUY

Asplund Family said...

We are all anxious to see our newest little cousin! Love you guys!

Chris Grover said...

i like your bouncy chair! mine is pink, so i may have to borrow that if we ever have a boy! i guess now we all just have to WAIT for little baby H to get here! can't wait!!