CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 10, 2009

which of these does NOT belong??

I got a phone call from Quinn's brother kaleo's wife
yesterday and they want to throw a
joint shower for me and Quinn's sister, Haruko
(who is due just a few weeks after me).
I can totally see why Haruko needs one, her
youngest is almost 8. And I know they
are just being nice to throw me in on the
idea. I just feel bad, cuz she asked me if
I was registered anywhere, and I thought
to myself ARE YOU SERIOUS? But I
didn't say it outloud. I mean what do
I really need other than like a few simple things.
I actually don't know what I need-I still
have to pull out all the BOY bins and see what
we need to add to our collection.
In addition to the gift basket I am
making her, I made some headbands & flower clips.
I am in no way an expert on these, but
its fun to TRY and be creative,
although I am not very.
Oh and what doesn't belong....
the cute booties, for MY little BOY.
I just couldn't resist when I was
shopping for Haruko's baby GIRL stuff
(can I just say it is soo much easier
and fun to shop for a girl), to get a little
something for MY baby!

4 comments:

Jodi Orgill Brown said...

Hey, never turn down a baby shower! :) It is nice of them to include you and I am sure it will be fun for all of you! I am getting so excited for you. Know that I love you and I am thinking about you!

Unknown said...

I feel like a need a lot of new stuff after it has been through three kids- big stuff though like a new stroller, new swing and new high chair. Oh well- it will work out. I actually made a list today of the little stuff I have to get this weekend like diapers, bottles, binkys- so crazy.

Cyndi said...

Take full advantage of it! I found that I needed a ton of new stuff after three because all of my old stuff had worn out. You can also ask for diapers because you can never have to many of those.

Cute headbands & clips. You do such a great job!!

Allan and Diane said...

You will probably need more than you think as the days creep nearer. Those headbands are so cute----as were the ones you sent here. They are the TOTAL hit of the branch among the young mothers and some have made their own now!! Think of the tradition you have started in India.