CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Double Shower

These pics aren't very great, but I had
to post a few from the shower for
Haruko and I. We ate AND ate.
Then played some games-
this one they had to guess how much
string to tie around BOTH of us.
The last game, 3 names were drawn
from a box of all of our names, and the
lucky players got to attempt to drink
Fruit Punch from a bottle.
Kuulei was the only good sport to even
attempt to drink it.

of course for the double shower, we had to have
BOY and GIRL cupcakes.

I was very grateful for the necessities I got,
like diapers, bath supplies, onsies, socks, bibs, etc.
It was a fun evening-
GIRL TIME and LOTS of laughs!



3 comments:

Allan and Diane said...

I bet it was a really fun time together. By the way, are you sure you don't just have a "ball" tucked under your shirt. I can't believe how you ONLY look prego in the tummy. None of that back and butt weight. Lucky you beautiful woman!!!

Bob and Becky said...

I agree with your Mom...Brittany you are a beautiful mother to be....I love the hair blond again like I remember when you were young or should I say younger. We enjoy reading about all the fun you are enjoying as your family is growing up....

Jodi Orgill Brown said...

Looks like fun. I am glad you had a good time and got a few more of the things you will be needing soon. You are still such a beautiful person, on the inside and outside! You hardly look pregnant, except for your tiny tummy! I love it! I miss you, my friend.